Friday, January 29, 2010

Eating Like A Man. Day 5.

For the past two days I sort of forgot to post, but oh well. Any how I manage to pick up the Wu Tang x Dubstep album! I was like OMG, and almost broke it down in the middle of HMV ready to go nuts. Also my new question is WHY DO STORES HIDE THEIR RAW DENIM??? Yesterday I was at some faggot clothing store, and ok I see the typical fag jeans on the rack, but knowing they also sold some raws I was like WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY? I saw that they some female raws, but the idiot working there tried to tell me they were washed. SMH I ended up asking him where they were and he told me they are in the drawer. Now I'm like WTF so I went to take a look. No wonder they are on sale.... cause no one can see them here. LOL Anyways I should really stop complaining. Have a good day people. 125 Days Left.

Song Of The Day.
Excision - Shambhala 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment