Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Unpredictable Sport.


Losing a single bet is already bad enough, but losing several bets in a row totally changes your perspective on how certain sports are unpredictable. Although many have said that MMA is the most unpredictable sport in the world as anything can happen with those 4 oz gloves, I was one of the few who believed that with extent knowledge comes with good betting records. This was true until I started to lose in early December. Perhaps the sport is unpredictable and betting on the fighters you know about isn't the case anymore. Going 4-5 on last night's UFC event totally hurt my creditability on predicting fights. Perhaps I should bet less until my luck come back. As of today I'll have a set limit of betting on two fights max per event. Hey even if I lose the first bet, I still have 50% in winning the next one to cover for my lost. LOL

Song Of The Day.
The Thrillseekers - By Your Side

No comments:

Post a Comment