Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Eating Like A Man. Day 9/ Power Of Negative Thinking.

Gaining weight may be easier than cutting weight. One thing that's for sure is that no one wants to work hard enough to cut the excess weight. Watching The Biggest Loser literally made me cringe. All you see on the show is people thinking postive about being fat, crying, and hugging about the hardness of weight cutting. Well guess what? That pissed me off. Sugar coating words isn't gonna help anyone, and thinking postive? Well, you can throw that out too. Now, the real way of suceeding in weight cutting is negative thinking. All people do is stand in front of the mirror, feeling sorry for themselves if they dont look good. I look in the mirror and I'm pissed off, I feel unfit, and wanna kill the people who are haters which I love them actually. Well guess what, I unleash that anger when I go hit the gym. Each workout session is like one step in making my goal. Humans in general are like predators, unless they finally meets their goal, they won't stop. I have 121 days left of pure anger, and hopefully I can finally get to be a hater to other people. I would like to thank all the haters out there, and guess what when I meet my goal, I'll make you feel 10x as worst.

Song Of The Day.
Lady Sovereign - Fiddle With The Volume (Ghislain Poirier Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment