Saturday, January 23, 2010

Eating Like A Man Begins In 2 Day.

Yes I said it, I'm gonna go back to my lifestyle diet for the next three months on the Anabolic Diet aka eating like a man. The diet itself is sort of complex as it works more of a lifestyle thing. High Fat, High Protein, Low Carb. Sounds good doesn't it? ahaha but FML I love carbs. Who doesn't? Anyways it works by following the diet plan for six days out of the week and on the seventh day or whichever day I can eat normally. Hopefully I can get through this painfull experience without any problems. =P Anyways Calgary has shitty weather and hopefully I can get through this diet without problems. T ______ T tomorrow is the last day of normal eating.

Song Of The Day.
The Japanese Popstars - Face Melter

No comments:

Post a Comment