Monday, January 25, 2010

Eating Like A Man. Day 1.

Surprisingly, the cravings for carbs haven't kicked in yet so right now I'm actually pretty happy about the whole lifestyle change. I just remembered that I have my last exam tomorrow - ______ - English 30 Part B. Hopefully I do good, and I might as well sleep abit earlier tonight so I don't end up sleeping while writing the exam. Once again a trip down memory lane gives me flashbacks of sleeping through the Grade 9 provincials, not a pretty site. Ended up failing the reading part of the exam but oh well. What happens once doesn't happen again =P. 128 Days left until my lifestyle change is complete. Sounds like it's gonna take forever, but I'm sure I'll be able to handle it.

Song Of The Day.
Bjork - Dull Flame Of Desire (Modeselektor’s Remix For Boys)

No comments:

Post a Comment