Monday, January 4, 2010

In A State Of Trance.


For this past week, I've been listening to nothing but Electronica music. While other genres of music generally makes my adrenaline pumping, Electronica creates a better imagery in my head. While working out Rock, Rap and etc generally makes me think about unhappy thoughts where I would use that image to help me work through my day, however by listening to Electronica I would be able to think about happy thoughts and look at working out as something fun to do oppose to just having the purpose to accomplish my goals. However even when I'm on the computer like right now, Electronica can help me relax and just chill rather than feeling like breaking stuff while listening to Rock and Rap. Although I ain't blaming DMX or Rage Against The Machine's music for stimulating my angry thoughts, I still enjoy their music alot but not as much. Winter break is over as of tomorrow, and although I didn't do much during the break I've learned alot from life, and another year begins. Hopefully there isn't much homework tomorrow, or else I'm screwed.

Song Of The Day.
Armin van Buuren - Who Is Watching

No comments:

Post a Comment