Saturday, January 2, 2010

Facing Reality

Needless to say I haven't really thought about facing reality in the real world when High School is over. Perhaps it might not be so bad after all, but one thing that's for sure I'll expect the worst of things. So far I've thought about a ten year plan to become a useful person to society. First of all is getting my life back on track by my birthday in June, where I wanna see what I want in life. After post secondary I know that there are four possibilities in life. Which are the following: good job and a good life, good job but failing my goal to have a good life, shitty job = back to school and a good life, or double negative. Everybody wants to live their perfect life, but the truth is that it aint gonna happen unless you work for it. Now here I am looking towards a better life. Shit is gonna happen as soon as six more months, better prepare for the changes or else I'm gonna be the next guy you see on the street bumming for spare change. P.S Shout out to John =D, the christmas gift is finally here, and surprisingly it fitted better than my other 7 3/8 fitted hats. Also the BE@RBRICK keychain looks damn sick. I also loved your hand drawn Christmas Card, although my five year old cousin could do better, but still love it ahaha. Sorry I didnt draw you a card =P.



Song Of The Day.
Mark Farina - Dream Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment