Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Now I know that yesterday's post was abit too much for em haters, but damn give me a break ahahaha. I was just speaking my mind on some shit that should of been said long time ago. Support individualism all the way, don't believe the hype. It's hype that will make you broke as shit. Can't say too much as I'm broke as shit right now. Friday is paycheck day, hell yeah. Anyways my goal of saving up for the rest of the month is going well so far, hopefully it will last this whole month ahahaha. Now to think of it, my next credit card bill is coming soon, and once again I did waste alot of money on useless shit. Maybe it's time for me to rethink about life again, and live the simple life.

Song Of The Day.
蕭敬騰 - 寫一首歌

No comments:

Post a Comment