Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday, November 16, 2009

Today was a slack day - _____ -. Ended up not going to math class as I forgot to study for a quiz. Damn, I'm still slacking off and not studying, not a good thing thats for sure. Other than that it was a chill day all the way, went over to Carlos's place to chill till around 5 and then went home to nap till 7. Perhaps I shall study soon enough, but soon enough should be now as it's already 9:37pm. Shit hopefully i'll get some quality studying done or else my marks is gonna drop like the winds of shit. My flannels also came today! Sorry no pics, I don't feel like taking pics with my crappy cellhphone so tough luck people. Hopefully I'll do decent on my quiz tmr.

Song Of The Day.
Teeth Aceyalone - Lost Your Mind

1 comment:

  1. add oil!!
    good luck on your quiz.. if you're doing it tmrw!

    ps. guess who? :DD

    pps. okay wow. my google account kinda gives it away. but whatever -_-.

    ReplyDelete