Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday, November 20, 2009

Just got paid today, so can't say much except for the fact that I'm no longer broke. But.. still doesn't change the fact that I'm gonna save up this month's money and not waste any on random stuff. Well today, I got caught doing some stupid shit, however am I gonna regret it? Nah probably not, as life is too short for us to regret what we have done in the past. I'm just gonna be extra cautious next time for sure ahahaha, and don't worry people it's not anything illegal or sick, it's just random stupid shit. Perhaps I should be more mature instead of looking for random stuff to do? Possibly another goal for next month, but for the rest of this month, I'm just gonna chill out and have fun ahahah.

Song Of The Day.
蕭敬騰 - 纪念

No comments:

Post a Comment