Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Stussy, Undefeated, Play Cloth, *A Bathing Ape, Billionaire Boys Club, Ice Cream, Futura, OriginalFake, KidRobot, and Banc. Whats so cool about them? Developing individualism by wearing street wear isn't what you see in Calgary. All you see here are typical trash brands you see about 7/10 of the people wearing em. Whats up that that? It's wack, but the typical people believe by wearing overhyped shit is cool, while I get hit with comments making me feel like an illegal immigrant. Damn street wear ain't just clothing to me, it's a lifestyle in my opinion. Who are you to call me some fucked up names or dissing my shit. Fuck you haters, I'm still gonna rock my Tees and my Nike SBs. Bitch I buy raw denim rocking em daily. Dollar a day for $400 dollar jeans if I wanted to, your trash brand shit would trip if you tried the same. Don't be dissing my stinky ass 6 month old denim when I don't wash em, worry about yourself with trying to buy some shitty made product probably made in some sweatshop in Asia. Holla at ya Rocks and Trues and ya tattoo tees, aint got shit on my Nudie BB's and 50 Dolla Uniqlos. WORD

Song Of The Day.
Kid Cudi - Thank God Im Fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment