Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm damn tired today - _________ -. Got off work at 10 today cause customers think its cool to hide and put things in the wrong place. Sadly this is just the beginning, which includes work tomorrow. I don't even know why I'm complaining ahaha, I should be happy I'm getting more hours as I'm making more money =D. Speaking of which my credit card bill is due next friday, gotta get that paid off on monday for sure. This weekend is not gonna be good as I got a Math unit final on Monday, and I'm still clueless on what the lesson is even about. Oh well work harder on the next lesson and not slack off as always. Gotta +Oil +Oil.

Yesterday's Fit (Too busy to blog)

Penfield Windbreaker
*A Bathing Ape Tee
Nudies
The Hundreds Johnson Mids

Song Of The Day.
M.I.A -Paper Planes (Cold Blank Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment