Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Three more days until winter break =D. Am I excited? No, although I'm gonna be making a fatter pay check it still doesn't help that I'm probably gonna work full time. I just noticed I haven't made a blog post in over a week. Y'all probably think I'm already dead but I'm still alive and well. Although alot of things happened over the week, nothing exciting had happend. Um, perhaps I should have more excitement in my life by going out more? Nah, that's not a good idea as I'm borderline broke and still saving up. So far it's working to an extent that I'm not clearing all of my money, but I manage to save a little. Hopefully by 2010 I will change for good as spending too much money isn't a good thing.

Song Of The Day.
Younger Brother - All I Want

No comments:

Post a Comment