Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Just when I thought life was gonna turn around, it hits an all time low. Yes, I am talking about my lisence suspension. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do about getting to work. Couldn't have been a better time to tell me this now as the Christmas Break is about to begin, Thanks alot Officer asshole who gave me a bullshit ticket on speeding. Hopefully my lawyer can help me keep my lisence as I've already learned from past mistakes, and cops being assholes doesn't help the fact Calgary has one of the worst police service in Canada. This is making me re-think whether I would like to stay living in Calgary, or move to another city once my education is over. As for now, if anyone was to ask me about Calgary, I would tell them it's shitty and their police force only knows how to give out tickets. Thanks again Calgary Police, you've offically fucked up my life. Now go to Tim Horton's drinking your fat ass coffee and donuts, while I'm trying to figure out what to do with my life now.

Song Of The Day.
LMF - 對錯
N.W.A - Fuck The Police

No comments:

Post a Comment