Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Music Is My Life

Yay my first blog post in like forever, I've been busy with work and other things, but oh well I'm back ahahaha. I don't know how I would function without music ahaha, with new discoveries of genres it has really open my mind to the world. Recently I've been experimenting with Psybient, and Downtempo music. Althought it might be more of a hippie type of electronic music it really opens up one's mind on how the world functions. For sure it helps me relax and think about topics I normally wouldnt think about. Anyhow I haven't listen to much chinese music as I used to but oh well. New discoveries are always good I think... Anyways here are some artist/ musical acts you guys should really try listening to.

Sphongle
Younger Brother
Kick Bong
Entheogenic
Hallucinogen
Bluetech
Infected Mushrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment